Friday, December 28, 2018

Dr. Thomas retires from B&G Equipment

PHOTO: B&G EQUIPMENT CO.

PHOTO: B&G EQUIPMENT CO.

Dr. Claude Thomas, who for decades has worked for Jackson, Ga.-based B&G Equipment Co., announced his retirement in late December. He started with the company in 1980 as a sales representative, and over the years has served as its technical director, marketing director, new product developer, and most recently, the senior technical sales representative for the Southeastern United States.

“Early in my career I came to B&G and Bill Brehm, the company founder, became my mentor,” he said in his announcement. “My passion for our industry and knowledge of application technology made it easy to carry the B&G brand around the world. In addition to the lifelong friendships that I have made, one of the highlights of my career with B&G was being honored as a member of the PMP Hall of Fame, a distinction I share with Bill Brehm; with B&G being the only manufacturer with two people with this honor.

“Although my role in the pest control industry will change with my retirement, I intend to continue to use my knowledge and passion for pest control to serve our industry into the future,” Dr. Thomas continued. “I look forward to continuing to be a student of the industry, teacher, and maintain the friendships that I have developed throughout my career.”



from Pest Management Professional https://www.mypmp.net/2018/12/28/dr-thomas-retires-from-bg-equipment/
Sacramento CA

No comments:

Post a Comment