Thanks to tremendous growth throughout the west coast of Florida, Sarasota-based NaturZone Pest Control has promoted five employees to new management roles.
- Andrew Longfellow has been named general manager. He is responsible for all of NaturZone’s day-to-day operations, as well as overseeing the sales, administration and service departments. He holds a bachelor’s degree from The University of South Florida and a master’s of business administration degree from The University of Tampa. He has been a manager in training for the last four years, working in all aspects of the business.
- As operations manager, Sean Cleary is responsible for the NaturZone service department and client retention. All NaturZone service managers will report to him. Cleary holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Warner University. He has worked for NaturZone for the last six years, starting as a technician and for the last three years as a service manager.
- Service Manager Terrance Murray is responsible for the NaturZone southern technician team, succeeding Cleary as service manager. Murray came to NaturZone from Rhode Island with 12 years’ experience as a commercial pest control technician.
- Administration Manager Aly Herbst is responsible for NaturZone’s administrative functions. A Wisconsin native, Herbst has nearly 10 years’ experience in the pest control industry. Her experience includes the last seven years working as an office/administrative manager.
- Sales and Marketing Consultant Matt Paterno is responsible for expanding the client base in the Tampa Bay and Sarasota markets. He has a bachelor’s degree in public administration from Ashford University. Prior to joining NaturZone, Paterno was in the U.S. Marine Corp. for more than four years. He has worked for NaturZone for the past five years as a technician, and has been the top sales technician each of those years.
from Pest Management Professional https://www.mypmp.net/2018/09/21/naturzone-announces-promotions/